UPDATED: 9 May 2022
Following the latest announcement by the Government, INCEIF Campus shall be opening its doors to all staff on 1 October 2021. We are commencing everyone’s return to the campus while maintaining SOPs to be adhered to and below are the following:
- No letters are required to come into office unless you are coming to work from another state. You will need to write in to email@example.com.
- Only those who have been double dose vaccinated can be allowed entry into the office. If you have just recently received your second dose, you need to ensure that you have fulfilled your 14 days of quarantine at home before coming into the office, otherwise you will not be allowed to enter the premises.
- It is advised that all HODs to plan for Team A Team B schedule. In order to ensure that we minimise contact between staff, Management advised HODs to have staff come in on weekly rotation based on Team A Team B. Please do submit your departmental Team A Team B schedule to Human Capital for record purposes.
- HODs are responsible to prioritise roles and responsibilities of your teams to ensure that critical business activities are not disrupted or compromised.
- Attached is the shuttle schedule for your information and latest SOPs and guidelines will be published on this microsite.
Let's do our part to ensure a safe work environment as we adhere to the SOPS set.
We know it has been a particularly challenging time for us all. However, we are encouraged by the progress being made with the vaccine and the prospect of what is to come. Finally, after many, many months, there is light ahead, and we are so excited to welcome you back to the office.
Please find the latest SOP and guidelines for staff below.