The Alumni and Career Advisory Office (ACAO) was set up in late 2017 with the primary role to drive initiatives and programs aimed at creating opportunities for students’ development of career and life skills and facilitating alumni relationship in the interest of advancing INCIEF’s mission.
The ACA Office reports to the Deputy President Operations and works cross-functionally with the Admissions and Student Affairs Division (ASAD), the Student Representative Council (SRC), the schools as well as the Corporate Communication Unit to plan, implement and monitor student and alumni related programs and activities.
Furthermore, the Office plays a key role in soliciting feedback from students participating in career related initiatives, upon graduation and as alumni, with the objective to understand the specific needs of each group and accordingly design and deliver purposeful programs with tangible outcomes and sustainable impact.
As we were just newly established, we would like to hear from you, our alumni on how we can improve from time to time. Please feel free to email us at email@example.com
To foster an environment that engages alumni, students and the wider community through purposeful and outcome—based programs and initiatives which contribute to the advancement of INCEIF’s mission locally and internationally
- To foster and strengthen the ties between INCEIF and its alumni pool, and embrace the alumni as an integral part of the INCEIF family.
- To showcase and celebrate the achievements of alumni as products of INCEIF to stakeholders, industry players, students and target markets.
- To provide alumni with the opportunity for professional and social networking and career development, through events that encourage the exchange of ideas and growth on academic, industrial, social and personal development issues.
- To develop INCEIF’s own Graduate Employability Index (GEI) in order to understand our alumni pool better, benchmark against other universities and identify areas of improvement for the alumni and current student pool which will in turn increase their career prospects.
- To assist in establishment of alumni chapters in other countries wherein through these chapters, alumni can act as INCEIF’s ambassadors in their home countries and to spread INCEIF’s cause.
- Provide assistance in making career and related educational decisions through advising and educational programming;
- Provide outcome-based career development and life skills that complement classroom experiences and contribute student preparedness for employment and career prospects;
- Serve as a central resource for information regarding internships, jobs and networking resources and trends;
- Actively support students and alumni in their search for employment through recruitment, industry linkages.