Purpose of SRC
- Represent the Student Body of INCEIF – both local and international Student Body.
- Bridge the gap between Student Body and INCEIF academic faculty and management.
- Ensure that the Students’ interest is looked after.
- Foster ties and promote collaboration among students.
Immediate to Medium Term
- Main point of contact for student affairs (in collaboration with the Admission and Student Affairs Department (ASAD) and INCEIF student affairs officer).
- Represents students external forums.
- Organises activities for students – social, academic and career related.
Undertake activities for the benefit of the council with a view to being self -sufficient.
What it means to be part of INCEIF Student Union:-
- Part of a global community – students from 87 countries around the world.
- A contact point for all students to interact, online, campus, full time and part time.
- Exposed to other students with a myriad of different backgrounds and cultures.
- Be exposed to a vast network of academicians and working professional.
- Meet people who share common interest and visions.
Benefits of being a member of the Student Body
- Part of a community of like- minded and caring people, also an avenue for voicing ideas and sharing concerns.
- Participation in student activities.
- Interaction opportunities with students from other institutions of higher learning, within Malaysia and globally.
- United as a Student Body, members can work on ideas with others, and also have the help of the elected representatives.
- The student body provides an avenue to voice out opinions and lets the members’ voice be heard.