A limited number of scholarships and partial financial aid is available for high calibre students. Students are assessed on academic performance and future contributions to the Islamic finance industry. Interested students should complete the Financial Assistance form.
Apply now for MIF September 2013 Tuition Waiver
Complete the online application form, and ensure that your contact information i.e. email and mobile/telephone number can be contacted. The online application form can be accessed by clicking here.
i) Upload all the required documents listed below through the online application form. We require the documents to be certified true copies of the original as attested by Notary Public/Commissioner of Oaths/Head of Human Resource or equivalent.
- 4 copies/softcopy of your latest passport-sized photo.
- A copy of your identity card (Malaysian) or copy of identification of your passport (non-Malaysian).
- A copy of all your academic qualifications, certificates and transcripts; PhD, Masters, Bachelor, Diploma, A-level, Matriculation or equivalent. (An English translation is required if your certificate is in a different language). All documents must be certified true copies of the original as attested by Notary Public/Commissioner for Oaths/Head of HR or equivalent.
- Evidence of English proficiency (TOEFL: 550, IELTS: Band 6 and MUET: Band 4).
- A copy of your resume.
- Essay of 500 words or less on career goals.
ii) Pay the application processing fee of RM50 (Malaysian) or USD20 (International).
Payments can be made via credit card online, telegraphic transfer, bank draft or by money order. Bank draft and money order should be made payable to “INCEIF” and sent to the following address:
Admission and Student Affairs Department
Lorong Universiti A
59100 Kuala Lumpur
We will only process complete applications (complete documentation and paid processing fee). MIF Tuition Waiver Programme for September 2013 application deadlines: 31 May 2013. All applicants will be notified on their application within 2 weeks after the deadline.
For September 2013 tuition waiver application, please select "MIF September 2013 Tuition Waiver" in Section 9: Financial Particulars.
For more information please contact our Admission and Student Affairs Department at +603 7651 4089 / 4093. Office hours are Mon-Fri, 8.30am to 5.30pm. (+8.00 GMT)
Other scholarships are also available from the Ministry of Higher Education (MoHE) Malaysia. For further details, please click on any of the links below:
Ministry of Higher Education (MoHE)
- MyBrain 15
- Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS)
- Commonwealth Scholarship & Fellowship Plan (CSFP)