A limited number of scholarships and partial financial aid is available for high calibre individuals. Applicants are assessed on academic performance and future contributions to the Islamic finance industry. Interested students should complete the Financial Assistance form.
Apply now for CIFP Full-time June 2013 Tuition Waiver
Complete the online application form, and ensure that your contact information i.e. email and mobile/telephone number can be contacted. The online application form can be accessed by clicking here.
i) Upload all the required documents listed below through the online application form. We require the documents to be certified true copies of the original as attested by Notary Public/Commissioner of Oaths/Head of Human Resource or equivalent.
- Recent passport-sized photo (with blue background).
- A copy of your identity card (Malaysian) or a copy of the identification page of your passport (International).
- A copy of your highest qualification; PhD, Masters, Bachelor, Diploma, A-level, Matriculation or equivalent. An English translation is required if your certificate is in a different language.
- Evidence of English proficiency (TOEFL: 550, IELTS: Band 6 and MUET: Band 4).
- For Malaysians, resume and SPM result.
- Recent resume.
- SPM result (Malaysian).
ii) Pay the application processing fee of RM50 (Malaysian) or USD20 (International).
Payments can be made via credit card online, telegraphic transfer or by Money Order. Money Order should be made payable to “INCEIF” and sent to the following address:
Admission and Student Affairs Department
Lorong Universiti A
59100 Kuala Lumpur
iii) A Conditional Statement of Eligibility (CSE) will be emailed to you after the submission of your online application form.
We will only process complete applications (complete documentation and paid processing fee). CIFP Tuition Waiver Programme for June 2013 application deadlines: 8 March 2013 (International) and 29 March 2013 (Malaysian). All applicants will be notified on their application within 2 weeks after the deadline.
For June 2013 Tuition Waiver application, please select "CIFP June 2013 Tuition Waiver" in Section 9: Financial Particulars.
For more information please contact our Admission and Student Affairs Department at +603 7651 4084 / 4093. Office hours are Mon-Fri, 8.30am to 5.30pm. (+8.00 GMT)
Other scholarships are also available from the Ministry of Higher Education (MoHE) Malaysia. For further details, please click on any of the links below:
Ministry of Higher Education (MoHE)
- MyBrain 15
- Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS)
- Commonwealth Scholarship & Fellowship Plan (CSFP)