Click here to submit your application form. If eligible you will be sent a Conditional Statement of Eligibility (CSE) email.
Once you have received your CSE you must
i) Send the supporting documents listed below. All documents must be certified true copies of the original as attested by Notary Public/Commissioner for Oath/Head of Human Resource or equivalent.
- 4 copies of your latest passport-sized photo.
- A copy of your identity card (Malaysian) or identification page of your passport or any identification document (non-Malaysian).
- A copy of your highest qualification; PhD, Masters, Bachelor, Diploma, A-level, Matriculation or equivalent. (An English translation is required if your certificate is in a different language).
- Evidence of English proficiency (TOEFL: 550, IELTS: Band 6 and MUET: Band 4).
- For those with Diploma, A-level or equivalent, please attach a letter from your employer certifying the number of years of working experience you have in a financial institution.
- Proof of financial support (i.e. Sponsorship of scholarship, loan approval etc.), for sponsored students.
ii) Pay an application processing fee of RM50 (Malaysian) or USD20 (International).
iii) Pay an initial study fee. This fee is dependent upon mode of study.