Professional Certificate in Islamic Finance (PCIF) programme is developed to cater for industry professionals who wish to gain knowledge in certain areas of practice, in concise yet thorough curriculums.
You will have the opportunity to choose from one of the four specialisations offered by our PCIF programme, which are:
- Islamic Capital Market;
- Shariah for Islamic Finance;
- Islamic Banking; and
- Islamic Wealth Management.
- Designed for the busy professionals, this programme is offered on online mode where all learning activities are done through INCEIF Learning Management system.
- You will only need to complete 3 courses within 14 weeks of semester offered in January – May or September – December.
- You will be evaluated based on coursework and final examination marks.
Throughout your study, you will be assisted with :
- 3 times Webinar (e-tutorial) sessions of 1½ hours each
- Optional in-campus Face to Face Tutorial (12 hours) or Intensive Review Course (8 hours) Online learning materials which are available in our Learning Management System and accessible anywhere and anytime, thus giving you 24/7 study opportunities that fit your lifestyle
- Flexible learning time – Our unique distance-learning method and innovative use of technology will enable you to study at home or on the move.